Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Scary MRI Results

Finally made it home last night. Not feeling well at all, but it's always nice to sleep in my own bed.

Before leaving the hospital, I collected all my records, and discovered the reason my docs were in a panic earlier this week. The report from my MRI says: "Left superior frontal subcortical white matter enhancing lesion that appears more conspicuous when compared to previous MRI. There is also a lesion in the left peri-occipital white matter. Differential diagnosis includes: Lymphoma (favored), granulomatous disease, and multiple sclerosis."

This makes me really uneasy, even though I know I've had the most qualified eyes and minds considering this from every angle.

2 comments:

  1. Mandy- I just finished catching up on all the happenings of this past couple weeks. It's amazing how well you have handled all of this. You are truly a special and amazing woman Sister. You may think it's just something people say but I want you to know that it's true, You really have been in my thoughts and prayers. :) Sending you lots of good mojo, thoughts, hugs and of course more prayers! Love you Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy- Kay and I just finished reading your update. My heart is aching for you and my heart is so proud of you and your strength as a person. With strong thoughts and love going your way--Janet Cleveland

    ReplyDelete