Friday, November 4, 2011

Need Prayers Today

Need prayers today. I swear I almost died last night, I felt so awful and strange. Heart rate in the low 40's and emergency CT scan showed "opacities" in my lungs. No blood clot, so they are making me wait till morning to talk to a pulmonologist about what's in my lungs. Docs baffled about my heart rate being in the 40's. It's normally 77. Not sure how today will play out, but hopefully for the best. As I was being rushed for emergency tests last night, I kept thinking of everyone fasting and praying for me. Your support and love means more than you know. Thank you all for everything. More details from my mom later. This is all we know for now. Pray that the docs will be able to find a clear diagnosis so they can treat me properly. Love you all!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy- We love you so much. Please no more cardiac limbo though. Ü Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Love, the Saluones

    ReplyDelete